In the event of a personal emergency please call 000 immediately for fire, police or ambulance assistance. If you encounter an emergency relating to your apartment, please contact Urban Communities immediately on (03) 9371 2077(available 24 hours/7 days per week) and/or 000.
What is an emergency?
The following events are considered to be an emergency:
- Gas leak
- Dangerous electrical fault
- Flooding or serious flood damage
- Serious storm or fire damage
- Failure or breakdown of essential services or appliances such as hot water, water, cooking, heating.
- Failure or breakdown of gas, electricity, or water supply
- Any fault or damage that makes the property unsafe or insecure.