Urban Communities services, include:
- 24 hours/7days per week emergency response
- On-site team
- Regular walk through inspections of grounds and common areas to ensure a high standard of presentation
- Monthly building audits and inspections
- Monthly assessment of contracted services with a focus on cost and quality service delivery
- Responsive and planned maintenance including life cycle planning in order to maintain and manage the investment at an overall lower cost.
- Prompt assistance around warranty defect works and preventative maintenance strategies
- Organisation, administration and convening the annual general meetings of the Owners Corporation
- Administrative and financial functions including fees and levies management and account payments on behalf of the Owners Corporation
- Maintenance of Owners Corporation insurance policies and claims administration
- Budget Control
- Operate and maintain the alternative water systems (greywater, rainwater and stormwater).